Becoming a member is easy. Choose the method below that works best for you:
- Sign up online by clicking here
- Call the Democratic Party of Wisconsin headquarters in Madison at 608-255-5172
- Send a check to: Democratic Party of Wisconsin, 15 N Pinckney St, Suite 200, Madison, WI 53703
- Join or renew through your County Party
Membership Benefits At a Glance
- Help elect Democrats on all levels, in all corners of the state
- Receive exclusive information including regular email updates
- Participate in free grassroots activist trainings
- Become a member of your County Party when you join the State Party
- Join a community of like-minded individuals
- Vote in Party elections and help shape the Party’s Platform
- Attend the Democratic Party of Wisconsin State Convention as a Delegate
- Advance issues that are important to you through one of our Caucuses
- Get involved in politics, and make a difference!
Benefits of Membership
Be among the first to hear about local, state, and national issues affecting Democrats. However you like to access information – online, in your mailbox, or even on your cellphone – we will help you stay informed and engaged in a way that speaks to you. As a member, you will also have access to an ever-growing amount of exclusive content.
Joining the Community
Your membership instantly adds you to a community of like-minded individuals, giving you access to thousands of other Wisconsinites who have similar points of view. From County Party meetings to the State Convention, members are provided with a variety of opportunities to connect with one another.
Make a difference in your community through volunteering, organizing, and voicing your opinions. Members have access to activist trainings, volunteer opportunities and avenues for making their voices heard. We’ll provide you with ways to get involved, and you choose what is right for you. Members also help shape the Party’s future by choosing its Platform and voting in Party elections.
Turning Wisconsin Blue
Party members care about electing Democrats at all levels, in all corners of the state. Since the Party works on behalf of all Democratic campaigns, large and small, every membership helps turn Wisconsin blue. Show your support for Wisconsin’s Democratic candidates up and down the ticket by becoming a member today.
Growing Your Local Party
A membership in the State Party automatically makes you a member of your County Party, and vice-versa. Membership in your County Party gives you the opportunity to influence politics on a local level, and connects you with other Democrats in your area.
Joining a Caucus
Our caucuses represent the rich diversity of our members. They bring people together around issues that face each of these groups. Most caucuses hold regular meetings and social events.
These are the current caucuses of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin:
- American Indian Caucus
- Black Caucus
- Latino Caucus
- LGBT Caucus
- Rural Caucus
- Veterans’ Caucus
- Women’s Caucus
Where Your Money Goes
Your membership fee supports Democrats on all levels, in all corners of the state. A portion of your membership goes straight to your local County Party, directly benefiting Democrats in your area. Membership fees help us keep Party offices open year-round and our organizers working around the state. We depend on memberships to fund our daily operations, even in off-election years.